Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Goodbye ECU

I hate that it has been so long since my last blog, but I am a busy girl :) what can i say ??
I Have been aware that I am graduating college for the last 2 years counting down the days. And as of yesterday I heard that i have only 10 more Tuesday Thursday Classes. AHHHHH I mean is this really happening to me? I am no were near mature enough to go off and get a big girl job. Ive been doing school for the last 20 years of my life it is all i know of really.
I must admit i have learned so much within this last year of my college career than all the other 3 combined. Some of the things i have learned by interest and by being forced to :)
1- Daddy told me I am on my own once i graduate.
2- Daddy is not going to pay for my cosmetology school -"but what happened to you paying for grad school"? guess he thinks there is a difference :)
3-Having to grow up.





So I finally starting really considering if graduating college is worth it? I am thinking that the title DR. Thomas doesn't sound too bad!

Not really ready to graduate. Hope maybe some of you graduates can help me bring my spirits up with encouraging words.

2 comments:

  1. Love the post and all the pictures!!! This one was great!! Welcome to the real world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduating does not mean getting a job right away...Check me out girl. I've been out of school for 2 years! BUT I wouldn't recommend it.


    Just Sayin...

    Thanks for blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete