Sunday, May 22, 2011

Schooo0ol is out... FOREVER!



So I finally made it through 4 years of college and got that degree my father has been praying i get :) I was so glad my family was able to come up and make it. It wouldn't be the same with out them.
I move back home in about 2 days. I know I know I know.. "ohhh what an adjustment that will be" But it
has its benefits ( No more grocery shopping for myself, Ill have a washer and
drier and not to mention ill have the company of my roommates.)



Macy and I leave for Europe in 5 days and I can not wait. I am so excited and anxious to get there. I know we are going to just love it! We are flying into LONDON. I can't believe my life long dream is coming true. I just really wish my Sweet pa was still around to take me there like we had always planned. Makes me so sad to think about it. But, moving on before I get my whole family in tears reading this :) Love yall.
We will be in London for 4 days then heading south to Paris
& next comes Venice and Rome where will be flying to Barcelona for 4 days. After all that exploring we are going to pamper ourselves by setting sail around the Mediterranean islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment