Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cosmetology school

Hello Everyone,
   I know its been forever since my last post but. I am a busy girl. :) 
Every since July 19th, when school started its all I do. I have classes Tuesday- Saturday. Yes, I said It Saturday. Its a bummer and no fun not to mention i have to be there by 8am.  
   
 But, I love what i am doing! Its exactly what I want to do with my career and i enjoy every minute of it. Now don't get me wrong, Its also very frustrating to say the least. I never thought it would be this hard. Cutting hair is seriously a work of art. Coloring on the other hand is like my comfort blanket. I know how it works and i get it. Cutting scares me.
  
 I am currently in Enlightenment 2 and only 3 more weeks of that and then i am on the floor. I have mixed feelings about the floor. I am excited b/c i know its closer to being out and making money, but at the same time I do not feel ready at all to actually be cutting on humans. haha scary I know!
 
 That's all for now. Ill try and keep yall updated once i get on the floor! 


1 comment:

  1. yay for an update!! So cool you are about to get your hands on some real hair! We miss you!


    ...and don't go dying your hair all sorts of colors now....Love you ;)

    ReplyDelete