Monday, October 3, 2011

Hair Cutting lady!~

  Hey Everyone,
 
   I know its been awhile and it will probably be awhile for the next post but, Gammy ( my grandmother) told me today that i needed to update my blog more often. Gammy, This post is for you!!
 
   I started working on the floor last week. It is called "Model Week" you get people you know to come in and get these basics color or cut done for a grade. After that you start your Alpha phase.  That is what i am entering starting tomorrow.
   I have my first booking tomorrow morning from a guy who is about to graduate soon. It is going to be a color and cut. He came up to me last week and asked if i would take his client for Tuesday morning. I was like Yes, of course. And instant i felt a nervous rush run through my body. I almost changed my mind but, I love doing hair.

   Mom, Macy and Linc all came in during model week. So glad i have a bug supportive family to help me out. haha . Mom ended up getting a color. Macy got some low lights with the underneath part darkened as well. Linc got a wonderful Mini Facial. I hope everyone i did work on enjoyed the experience. I really try and focus on the service as a whole.

   I am really ready to hurry and get out of Aveda. I hate the hour long, Stuff in TRAFFIC, wrecks daily drive I have every morning and every evening. I hope to get a job here in Raleigh once i am out, but not sure where yet.

  Most thing I love about doing hair. besides the actual part of doing the hair... Is how the person feels afterwards. Now, all my turnouts have been good. But that i can make someone feel pretty or feel better about them self's all because of some color or a cut. I enjoy seeing the reactions of joy on their faces when they see the results and approve!
  So i am excited to enter this alpha phase and can't wait to see what all i learn in it.
Wish me luck <3

 Ill try and get some photos soon to update yall with also.

     

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post, London! So excited for you! SOOO wonderful to hear about you doing something you love so much!

    ReplyDelete