Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"The Look"

So couple days ago, My advance teacher came up to me and was talking about how "my look" doesn't really fit the par. Well, it just so happened that today there was a editorial photo-shoot with some of the students who are about to graduate, and Bridget (The Advance Teacher) wanted to make me a model for herself and use the photos for her website.

  I brought a photo for my cut because, I had known she was going to cut my hair today, it was just color that was a surprise. We all know tho that I'm open about color. I have colored my hair so many times, It is just the length of my hair that I am a freak about.

 This was the vision on the cut. Just more edgy and a little more rocker sleek.

 This is the new hairstylist London :)  The coloring is funky and richer for the Fall.. No worries for the people who are out there that are attached to my blond.. It will be there again for the summer time.
 This was me before my photoshoot.

 Hope yall like the NEW LOOK <3 <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment